I had my official 20 week ultrasound held at week 22 on Wednesday. Can you believe it? I'm over the hump with 17.75 weeks to go. Our tech told us 100% boy. I'm so excited! Everything looked really well. Most of the time I have no idea what they are looking at especially when the are checking internal organs like kidneys. This time when we left we not only got pictures but video clips.
The first ultrasound I had at 9 weeks showed a due date of December 23rd - the date we are using because they say the earlier the more accurate. The second ultrasound at 13 weeks showed a due date of December 20th and this weeks ultrasound showed a due date of December 25th. Should be interesting to see when he really comes - - I'm still hoping for November 30th -- then we will have 2 February birthdays, 2 July birthdays and 2 November birthdays. I'm told I shouldn't be hoping for 3 weeks early but . . . if he is healthy then it can't be such a bad idea and at least I'm not hoping for someday in October when I'm only 32 weeks . . . and it never hurts a girl to wish . . . and do you think if I'm rambling a lot I'm still trying to convince myself?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Pretty cool! How much do you think a Dr. will need in bribes before consenting to allow the baby to come in Nov?
Were excited to have Aysen in the family!!
oh, happy cousin. he looks ADORABLE. one can always tell from ultrasound pictures (and video -- woohoo!). and you are more then half way there! hopefully that can get you through the night. and november sounds GREAT. that should give him plenty of time to cook!
How exciting!!! I'm so glad everything is going well!
a video clip. i had no idea. that was the coolest video i have ever seen. i had to watch the video twice. i even turned up the sound hoping he'd say something, but nothing. i'm also hoping by the time he arrives, braden will be over his clobbering baby stage. do you think i have a chance? i love baby aysen already!
That's so cool! I can't wait to meet Aysen! And for the record I think there's nothing wrong with the hope of a Nov. birthday. I wanted Ruby to be on an odd day, so all the numbers in her birthday would be odd... didn't get it though 5-8-9. I really wanted 7. But, I think I'm just a little bit freaky that way. Your hope is more normal than that.
Post a Comment