Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Spammers

You really are not so much fun . . . if you have so much idle time on your hands please go clean garbage from the street . . . if you accomplish this and still need more to do go to the nearest fast food establishment and scrape the gum from under the tables with your teeth.

After much ponderance I have decided to change blog addresses.  All but the above mentioned characters are welcome to join me.  Hopefully a few more checked boxes will give me peace in the blogging sphere.

To locate said blog, use the title of this blog . . . if you need more hints comment and I will give you more direction . . . three months of catch up so I'm hoping to delight some of you with a plethora of posts. 

No comments: