Monday, May 24, 2010

Milestone

This adorable, precious, growing-so-quickly little boy rolled over for the first time this evening.  He actually rolled three times in a row from his belly to his back.  Amazingly enough, I captured one of the rolls on video.

I want him to grow and develop and I want him to stay my baby all at the same time.  How does one have such conflicting desires?  I love him and I'm so glad to have him complete our family.

1 comment:

AndyW said...

Sheesh...this is such old news. lol I'm grateful that you've documented it though. He is one cute little fella. It is so fun to see him grow and learn new things. He is in the stage of grabbing things. YOu can't let him get close to food or he'll have it grabbed and dumped all over ya! I sure love this little guy!