Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Fun and Excitement

Award given to Taylei quoted from her teacher Mr. Moore for the month of March, 2009.

"I had a difficult time this month.  I poured over the awards I've already given, and I asked whom deserved this award the most.  One name came back to me over and over: Taylei Williams.  I had a hard time with this because she's already won an award, and I've never given more than one award to the same person, but she earned it more than anyone else.  Taylei has the kind of personality you don't soon forget.  She's polite, eager to learn, and happy all of the time.  There isn't a mean bone in her body.  You take all of those qualities and mix in fun and excitement, and you've got the recipient of this month's award.  I am so impressed by her emotional and academic maturity for so young.  She seems to already understand that she can impact the world around her.  I see others who play with, talk with, or work with Taylei become better people.  Taylei has something others wish they had: happiness and excitement in everything.  To her, the glass is always half full.  A terrific job for a Terrific Kid!!! -- Mr. Moore -- 4th Grade."

Taylei is great, I will concur!

1 comment:

Ducksoup said...

that is so neat. tayei really is so mature and such a great girl. so grown up and so willing to be obedient and help whoever needs it. i love her! think her great parents have something to do with it as well.