Monday, November 17, 2008
Floating Away
I just thought I would take a minute to post and let you all know I am having a wonderful day. Yesterday was Sunday, and an amazingly busy one for me. At 9 am - church started with a primary program I needed to attend. Then 11 am came - the 2nd primary program for the day. At 12:30 pm I was lucky enough to speak with a high councilor at a different ward. At 4:15 I had to present at a stake primary music training. When I woke up this morning I felt great - I still have a cold. This same cold kept me on the couch or on a kitchen chair for the entire day Saturday -- that and the fact that I had A LOT of reading to do to prepare for my Sunday. But a cold sure doesn't seem like much when you have nothing else on your plate. I think we have plans for 5 of the 7 nights this week but none of these obligations require any preparation - just attendance. It is going to be a great week! This is why my post is titled "Floating Away" - I feel like a ginormous weight has been lifted of my shouders.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know exactly what you mean about floating away... I just finally finished writing that article for school (it took 2 weeks longer than expected), Aurora is in preschool right now,... and it's the BEST feeling to just sit here and think, "hmmm... what do I absolutely NEED to do right now? ...Oh, wait a minute: NOTHING!!":) (Well, that's not actually true: I could clean my house, I could do laundry, I could shower... lots of things that really need to be done... but you know what I mean, right?) ;)
I am taking the day off today. Yay!!
I miss you!
you must still be floating. when you are in Arizona hopefully you can find a few min. To blog. Merry Christmas
Post a Comment