I am on the enrichment committee in our ward and was asked to make a project for the sisters. I have been fascinated with canvas lately and the above is the result of my endeavor. Lisa Woodland helped me with the vinyl - I actually went to her house at 10 pm the day before I needed to take it to church (always the procrastinator). I made it home that night at 2 am; I'm sure glad she just lives down the street. While I was shopping at Deseret Book I found a board with the saying and fell in love with it. I think it really turned out pretty good - the sisters in the ward seemed to like it as well - I ended up needing 48 for the night. When I originally ordered the canvas (Lisa found a place that we could get if for a really good price) I ordered 18 for the ward. I had to order canvas 3 different times. After Super Thursday people ordered another 54. It was a fun project - one that I'm really glad is over.
No comments:
Post a Comment