I did it! After having my laptop for 7.5 months I finally accomplished the reason for having it. My friend, Tracy, invited a group of us to her house to spend the day scrapbooking. It was the easiest packing I have ever done to attend a scrap. I had three total bags - and one was my purse, I even made it into her house in just one trip. Amazing! I still have 10 trillion things to learn but I'm getting better. This layout came from a kit that was suppose to have the instructions on how to replicate what they had done - I ended up not saving the text part so I had to figure it out on my own. I was pretty excited with the results, not quite what they did but I had the right ideas. After 8 hours I only got this and one other layout done - it did have 15 pictures though. I can't wait to learn more! I also need to thank Tracy for her hospitality. She is always a wonderful host -- lunch and dinner were delicious. I also better thank my husband for watching our kids today -- he is one of the best dads out there.
Monday, February 16, 2009
First Digital Scrapbook Layout
I did it! After having my laptop for 7.5 months I finally accomplished the reason for having it. My friend, Tracy, invited a group of us to her house to spend the day scrapbooking. It was the easiest packing I have ever done to attend a scrap. I had three total bags - and one was my purse, I even made it into her house in just one trip. Amazing! I still have 10 trillion things to learn but I'm getting better. This layout came from a kit that was suppose to have the instructions on how to replicate what they had done - I ended up not saving the text part so I had to figure it out on my own. I was pretty excited with the results, not quite what they did but I had the right ideas. After 8 hours I only got this and one other layout done - it did have 15 pictures though. I can't wait to learn more! I also need to thank Tracy for her hospitality. She is always a wonderful host -- lunch and dinner were delicious. I also better thank my husband for watching our kids today -- he is one of the best dads out there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
cute page! it looks great!! and way to go andy for watching the kids!!
tina, i am sick of this creativity you have shooting all over the place! sheesh! either cool it or share some with the rest of us! you're valentine's card was absolutely adorable.
Wow, that page turned out really good! Spot on about Keanna too, she is always up to something. Usually turns out she is up to figuring out how to care for or uplift someone, just like her mom! I'm so impressed with how she looks out for her older sister and brother.
Your kids should be models Tina!
Tina...Logan IS freezing. I probably enjoy the summer weather here but i am never actually HERE for it. It is a fun place but it doesn't compare to Mona.
i am just anxiously awaiting for a new post i.e. taylei's b-day, the play, maybe a few good shots of andy for his b-day...something! well love yah. i'll be home in two days. hope you are doing well. braden has been pretty sick and is throwing up everything. i haven't got any calories in him going on three days now. ugh! not going to be good for our weight check on thursday. love yah tin!
Post a Comment