Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Recognition of Excellence for Taylei Williams

Missing out on Life . . .  May 20, 2009
The week my body chose to be on bed rest happened to be a very busy one for my children.  It is a good thing we have grandparents, family and especially a father who are extremely supportive.  Taylei was invited to the Juab School District Board Meeting to be recognized for "Scoring at or above the 98th Percentile on National NWEA Tests."  She is one smart little girl and I must also give the teacher, Mr. Moore, credit.  Seven of his 18 students were also recognized.  I spent a few hours on Tuesday's volunteering in her classroom and I got to help tutor students on this test.  I hate to admit to the fact but I had a hard time with some of the questions myself and I've always felt that math is one of my strong suits . . .  Congratulations Taylei.  We are proud of you!

3 comments:

Ducksoup said...

i didn't even know this. awesome tay! you are one smart cookie. and way to blog tina. you are getting more and more impressive all the time.

Bromleys said...

that is amazing! What an honor! She can tutor me any day.

Abby said...

Congratulations! How exciting for everyone!