"This person has been an excellent example of our class recipe for a
GOOD STUDENT. I have seen her make excellent decisions in all aspects of her learning, in the classroom and on the playground. She has the courage to follow through with everything she does and learns from the few mistakes she makes. She is comfortable with the decisions she makes, but sets her goals high. I see her take the lead role and set a GREAT EXAMPLE for her classmates to follow. She has earned their respect. TAYLEI WILLIAMS is a fine example of a quote from Abraham Lincoln, "I do the very best I know how; the very best I can; and I mean to keep on doing so until the end." Thank You Taylei Williams for being a LEADER.
Mr. Peay"
I have to agree with his sentiments . . . Taylei is awesome and we love her!
2 comments:
she is awesome. such a great girl... i love her too! maybe you should bring your kids up for a sleepover on friday...
I always love to hear when the teacher has really good positive things to say about my kids. I'm grateful for Taylei, her hard work in school, and in athletics. She really does try to do her best in everything. She is a good example to me.
Post a Comment