1. Where Did You Meet?
At Snow College, in Ephraim, Utah - we were in the same ward, he was assigned to be a FHE dad and I was an FHE mom - he was assigned to work with one of my roommates.
2. How Long Did You Date Before You Were Married?
I think the official dating would have been almost 5 months.
3. How Long Have You Been Married?
10.5 years - we went on a trip together to New York for our 10th anniversary.
4. What is One Thing that He Does that Surprises You?
Whenever we go on a trip, as soon as we get home, he cleans all of the miscellaneous debris out of the car, even when it takes him quite a few trips.
5. What is Your Favorite Feature About Him?
His legs. He has the most sexy calves I have ever seen. I must say that this is a valid claim, I do look at others and have never found any that even come close.
6. What is Your Favorite Quality About Him?
His patience with me is amazing - he is very slow to anger and tolerates all of my fits and faults.
7. Does He have a Nickname for you?
I would guess Bina Boo is the most common.
8. What is His Favorite Color?
Blue
9. What is his Favorite Food?
Chicken Enchiladas - If anyone has any good recipes I would love one - I need to learn how to make them.
10. What is His Favorite Sport?
Whatever he is playing.
11. Who said "I love you" first?
Andy - about a month after we started dating - he also let me know that I was the first person he had told this to besides his mother - is that incredible?
12. When and Where was your First Kiss?
Mona, Utah - in the house we live in now - I believe the actual date would be December 27, 1997 - we were watching a Disney movie about dog sled racing.
13. What is Your Favorite Thing to do as a Couple?
I would have to say go to the temple.
14. Do you have Kids?
Taylei 9, Keanna 7, and Kyler 3
15. What is a Hidden Talent of His?
He is really good at writing/drawing letters in an artsy/picture kind of way.
16. How old is he?
35
17. What do you admire most about him?
His honesty.
18. What is his Favorite past time?
Being outside engaged in some form of athletic activity.
19. What is his Favorite kind of music?
I'm not really sure, I would say, whatever has a good rhythm, good lyrics and a good beat.
20. Do you think he will read this?
Yes - he checks my blog occasionally. I need to find out how to give him rights so he can correct all of my grammatical errors. LYM
I now tag Mary Dawn, Ila and Lisa!
1 comment:
yahoo you updated your blog and are no longer floating. Stop and buy your Alaskan Parka you are going to need them. See ya tomorrow Merry Christmas
Post a Comment