Sunday, December 14, 2008

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the Way

Kyler goes to preschool in Mona with "Miss Jamie."  Preschool has been a pretty big battle between him and I this year.  He started with a Nephi school and a Mona school in September.  For the first few weeks everything went extremely well and he was excited to go each day.  I have know idea what changed but going to Mrs. Farr's class became a battle each and every time.  After a few weeks he decided to he didn't want to go to his Mona school either but the fits weren't quite as severe.  At the beginning of December I gave up the battle and withdrew him from the Nephi school and he now just goes to Miss Jamie.  I found a friend to car pool with (I tried this in Nephi as well but it didn't work) and it worked perfect at first.  He seems to be afraid to leave me but then when preschool is over he comes running out of there house saying, "That was fun!"  I'm hoping that the new year will go better.
Back to the post: Miss Jamie had a Christmas program for her preschoolers.  It was so adorable.  They sang both Christmas and none Christmas songs and she had the cutest props for them.
There wasn't much singing during jingle bells - it was much more fun to shake the bells.  She had all of the props sitting behind them in a pile.  She would hold up what prop they needed and they would find it in there pile.  I couldn't believe how well they listened.
He was an adorable little reindeer.  The program was only 30 minutes long but it was perfect.  I'm so glad that she went to the extra effort and gave him the opportunity to perform!

No comments: