Sunday, March 8, 2009

Cement, Dirt, and . . .

Well, we have officially done enough damage that there is no turning back.  Skip finished with his digging and the foundation crew made it.  My yard seems to be a little sadder each and every day.  I'm so glad we are getting it done early enough that we might be able to recover before summer is over.
Does it kind of make you wonder when you look a this next picture who was taking the break and put a chair in the middle of the hole.  I'm learning quickly that some construction workers leave A LOT of debris in a lot of random places.

2 comments:

Ducksoup said...

holy cow--that is so crazy! i can't believe the mess you are making :).

Bromleys said...

Wow, you're really doing it. I still didn't believe wit the last pictures, but you are making a believer out of me. I'm excited!