Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Ring

Isn't this a most beautiful ring?  It is a little hard to see all of the exquisite details but it is eloquent.  Can you use eloquent when you aren't referring to speaking?  
At this angle you can see a little more of the bridgework and the extra diamonds.  There are 23 diamonds in all -- one for every year of her life - not that it was planned that way, just a circumstance.
The person with the ring on her finger happens to be Mollie Jewkes and on June 27, 2009 the Jewkes will become Sperry.  She is marrying my little brother, Paul.  I'm so excited for both of them.  They seem to be a perfect match and I think she will fit into our family beautifully -- so excited for another sister.  My children all adore her as well.
Paul went to quite a lot of work to propose and it obviously turned out good since she said yes!  He even involved Taylei and Keanna, he took her to a play at Hale Center Theater and on their way there he mentioned they were bringing Taylei and Keanna.  I'm hoping one day one one of them will right it all down and I can add it to my blog . . . hint to two of you.
This picture was taken at my house shortly after the official proposal.  Don't they look so happy.  

6 comments:

Tink said...

How exciting! I'm happy for Paul and for all of us! I'm glad to get another awesome cousin! Pretty ring!

Ducksoup said...

thanks for posting tin! i've been dying to see her ring. wow, it is georgous! soooo georgous! i love it. great taste i say and good work paul!

Bromleys said...

That ring is incredible! And all that detail! I love to see what those two are up to.

Oh and as far as visiting. We'll be up... it may take a while, but I think we'll make it. I'll let you know.

Marie Says Yes said...

paul all grown up. scary.

Abby said...

So excited for Paulie. She is such a cute girl. Jewkes sounds so familiar. I wonder if it is in mygeneology. I will have to check it out. She is a great girl and has a personality that defiantely matches with the Sperrys!!

Beans Blog said...

Tina thanks for the trib! I blogged all about the proposal...i can email it all to you to blog with. And your children were the key element in keeping me on my toes so they need to be commemorated for sure! My ring looks so pretty in those thanks to you and Andy. You're the best!