I'm sure no one will think twice when deciding who the diva is of our home. Keanna! This week she had a perfect opportunity to be the diva that she is to the fullest. She was invited to a birthday party. The invitation said to come as a "princess, diva, pop star." I was at work and so Andy and Taylei (I hear it was 99% Taylei) helped her with her outfit. They took pictures and it was amazing to me how perfectly they filled the dress up requirements.
Just look at all of the different facial expressions. Keanna is going to be a handful. This I am absolutely sure of. She is also a wonderful part of our family and I'm so grateful for her.
2 comments:
Nan is so dang cute. A diva, yes, but as sweet as can be and full of spunk! Thanks for letting me take her last night!
How perfect! I bet she was the hit of the party. She definitely has got the Diva attitude in those pictures.
Post a Comment