Friday, March 6, 2009

Pay it Forward

So, I got this from a friend.  The first 3 people to leave a comment on this will receive a hand made gift from me during this year.  When and what will be a surprise.  There's a small catch . . . you knew there would be didn't you?  Post this on your blog then come back and leave a comment, telling me you're in.  Fun, huh?  Remember, only the first 3 comments receive a gift.

3 comments:

Dan,Lisa,Zeak,Jake,Kaci said...

I'm up for a free gift! Unless you have more people take this serious than I did lol

AndyW said...

Does it count if I don't have a blog? Perhaps one day I'll take the leap of online journaling, it would make sense since I'm online all the time with work.

Ducksoup said...

can't wait to get something from my blood-related sister with all the creativity in the world! you rock!!