So, I pirated Tina's blog. I wanted to sneak a note to her for valentines day, and thought this might be a fun way to surprise her! This is actually my first attempt at writing a blog, it is intimidating to think that more than just Tina will be reading this. She is always so thoughtful and has already written a wonderful note to me with her expressions of love and gratitude for me. At some point in the last 12 years we've been together, she has become blinded or I've been able to put on a pretty convincing con. I'm definitely not as great as what she makes me out to be, she is the one that brings greatness to the relationship.
Tina always amazes me at how much she is able to accomplish. She can juggle so many responsibilities at once, and do a really good job at all of them. She has many, many talents. She is very thoughtful, and has been so good to care for some of her good friends who are elderly and in need of a friend. She is a great mother, all of our kids love there mom and know that they are loved back. It is easy to see that Tina is the favorite with the behavior of all the kids, especially Aysen. He already knows the touch of his mother, and while I can try and try to comfort him, when he is placed in the hands of his mother, instantly he will stop fussing and will be happy. Tina is really good to keep me focused on what is important. I can easily get distracted and put an excessive amount of time into trivial things. I'm grateful for those times when she brings me back into reality and helps me balance what is important. I'm so thankful to feel and know of her love for me.
When I was on my mission, the elders I served with would always say "the better you server the more beautiful your wife will be". So I always tell Tina that I served a really good mission, just look at this picture of how beautiful she is! She makes this setting look good!
One thing that I've learned the longer we are together, is that my love for Tina grows more and more as time passes. I was in love with Tina when we got married, but when I look back, my feelings for her then don't compare to how they are now. I couldn't imaging loving Tina more at the time, but yet my feelings for her grow and grow!
These pictures were taken on our trip to Hawaii in 2008. Here we are together...don't we look so good! .....well, she looks good!
I'm so grateful for the efforts Tina puts into her blogging. I love to read and enjoy the stories and pictures she places here. The memories that are captured brighten my day time and time again as I read and even re-read each post. I also know that she has a talent for writing, which is evident in her blogging. Tina has a great mind, and doesn't give herself enough credit for how brilliant she is. Thank You Tina for all that you are, for your strong faith and testimony in our Savior Jesus Christ. For your unmeasured love for the gospel. For your super example of all that is good. For being my best friend and companion. You are the love of my life and I am overjoyed that your "My Valentine". Love you Most! (LYM) Andy
6 comments:
what a stinkin' awesome valentine andy. way to go. you do have a pretty cool wife. she also looks so cute in that pic. she needs to wear her hair like that more often. i too am amazed at all she does and does so well...
wow -- romantic sigh of happiness. i'm so glad you are so loved, dear friend. "husbands of quality" or awesome -- looks like you have one.
Andy that was amazing - Tina would say many of the same things about you. You are both awesome and I appreciate all the help you give Craig and I and your children - you are still serving others greatly.
dearest f.c. #2,
of course you can call yourself that.
love,
f.c. rieser
time for another post tin...
Dear Andy,
Thank you for your note of love. Love notes are far better than any gift I could ever get. Smiles and warm fuzzies abound. Thanks for loving me, loving our children and not only serving me but so many others as well. You are the best and now the whole world knows how lucky I am to have you -- hopefully no attacks of jealous terrorism follow. LYM -- Tina
Post a Comment