Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Self Portrait

Kyler has once again commandeered the camera.  I'm really starting to enjoy his shots.  He captures parts of our life I would never think to take pictures of.  I'm also really enjoying the height of his pictures -- I'm almost double his height and the world from his perspective is refreshing.
Andy is working from home today.  The reason I'm sharing this picture is so I can have PROOF my scrapbook table was clean enough to use as a desk, at least one day out of the year.
In 20+ years, when Kyler is trying to find himself an eternal companion,  I will use this picture to my advantage.  If I like the girl I won't let it be known, if she isn't someone I want to mother my grandchildren I may blew it up and turn it into wallpaper.
Kyler has also documented his sleeping quarters.  This is how it works, sleeping bag, pillow and dvd player all set up nicely in OUR bedroom.  You may have noticed in the above picture he has a two bed option in HIS bedroom but he has decided he will only start sleeping in there when his brother joins him.
I absolutely love this picture of Aysen.  I could cancel all of the pictures taken by the professional last week in trade of this.  It is so sweet and natural.  Maybe it will be my inspiration to learn how to use photoshop elements better.
With all of the above pictures, it is easy to remember, Life is Good!

2 comments:

Ducksoup said...

that picture of aysen is so cute - - cutest baby in the world. i love it. you tweeked it in elements? wow... you need to show the before and after. i also love the nickname handsome and am curious to know what taylei's nickname is. nanner's is sunnie, right?

Mary Lou said...

I loved that picture. it is better than any the photographer took. who took it? He/She is hired