They ended up being the only two members of the audience and really enjoyed the show. At the end they take a minute to wish a happy birthday to members of the audience -- Taylei got to be on TV! She had the most adorable smile and prettiest wave.
She was given a cute bracelet and even got to have a piece of pizza, sample the Chile Relleno Casserole and try a Date Bar with Orange Cream Cheese Frosting.

Grandma Lou made a date out of the trip. They did a little shopping, stopped and helped Uncle Fred with some unpacking and had Cafe Rio' for lunch. Taylei came home with a giant smile and I'll just count it as a field trip (she learned about media/broadcasting) so I don't have to have guilt for letting her miss a day of school.
4 comments:
She has a real interest in broadcasting. She thinks that would be a fun way to work. We'll see - maybe in 10 years we'll be watching Taylei host Good Things Utah. Wouldn't she be adorable. She was so much fun and so patient.
so cute! so exciting!
Tina, No quilt over Tay missing school the real guilt should be the next day with Keanna and Kyler :) lol Glad Taylei had a fun day! I beleive she could be and do anything she wants she is amazing at everything she does.
Wow, she is beautiful! I can't believe she is already 11 years old. I'm positive that I'm not ready for her to grow up. I haven't learned how to stop time, so I guess I'd better get ready.....
Love everything about this girl. She is one amazing person....
Post a Comment