Andy and Scott had been conversing and by the end of their conversation Scott invited us to attend an Easter egg hunt at their abode. Sulena (Andy's cousin) was only vaguely informed of the invitation making it slightly awkward when I called and inquired for my food assignment. She refused to let me contribute. (Yes, her cabinets are blue, the pantry door yellow and the countertops concrete. She has style, I love it but could never pull it off).

She did allow me to contribute to the Easter egg hunt. I gathered some candy and small prizes for the event. Sulena and Scott had filled plastic eggs with candy as well. Baskets were disregarded in order to accommodate the possible lute. I didn't even think of bringing baskets -- after years of Mona easter egg hunts I've learned they slow you down. If you want to run full force without losing your goods, plastic bags are the way to go.
Keanna with cousin, Bailey are quite the pair. They seem to bring out the obnoxious in each other, a good obnoxious.

Taylei is getting to be an amazing help with Aysen. As he grows, he doesn't seem quite as fragile. The smiles are coming more frequently with his funny little giggle. He still makes you work for them but not quite as hard. I believe this is the best smile we have captured.
Taylei easter hunted with two bags. I inquired why and was informed she was using one to gather for Aysen, such a thoughtful sister. She is also growing up. Instead of playing with the kids she sat with us and joined in the adult conversation.

Kyler didn't have time to stop and pose for a picture.

I hear more comments of Aysen looking like his dad
than I have heard with any of our other children.

The hunt was successful.

Tyson was napping for 90 percent of our visit, arousing just before we left. They were born two days apart. The size difference is increasing from their
last visit. Although, Aysen does have a greater head circumference -- back to the bobble head thing. The holding hands happened on their own and no one could really decide who was grabbing who. I am jealous of the amount of hair Tyson has on his head.

4 comments:
she must be about the only person that could pull off blue cupboards. they really are adorable. love the picture of aysen smiling. where is the picture of you?
Leave it to you Tina to have the funnest Easter ever for your kids. Looks like fun! Miss you guys.
How fun! The best part about your blog is I now know your kids and feel a part of their lives. I LOVE it! They are so great and you are so great and Andy is so great etc. etc. Love ya most!
It is so fun to get aysen to smile. It usually doesn't take much, especially in the morning. Mornings are his favorite time of day. The kids sure had a great time at this easter egg hunt, thanks to Sulena and Tina. They also had a good time at Grandma Lou's hunt. They have some sweet candy finding skills!
Post a Comment