Friday, April 30, 2010

Teacher Appreciation . . .

I did it!  I spent a few hours this day being creative.  Creativity feels so good!  I cut paper.  I used glue.  The cricket sat on my counter.  My fingers were coated in glue.

I try to go and eat lunch at the school with my girls a couple of times each year.  The food is delicious and the price amazing.  When they were having sign ups for door decorating I decided it would be fun to have the chance to thank the lunch ladies for feeding my children and letting me join them on occasion. 
When Lisa and I were walking by the school in the early morning hours a few weeks ago the smell was delicious -- I'm not sure what it was but we decided to let the kids go to school early and have breakfast.  The rolls, cinnamon rolls and peanut butter bars are my favorite!  

1 comment:

AndyW said...

wow...you blogged! And I'm the first to comment. I feel like I'm on the ball. The door decoration is great, and I think doing it for the lunch ladies is a pretty cool idea. I'd love to have one of there cinnamon roles right now. In fact, I haven't had lunch today so even a school lunch would be fantastic....with a cinnamon role. ;-)