We weeded, trimmed, raked and shoveled in the yard yesterday. The daffodils are in full bloom and the weather was cooperating. I thought I could kill two birds with one stone, have everyone stay dressed in their best when we got home from church and snap a few pictures.
Sometimes I have a hard time deciding if I'm suppose to persevere through the trials (nothing of value comes easily) or take the hint that it might not be the best day (Heavenly Father has a different game plan). So hard to tell. After three strikes we were out.
With 50 plus pictures to choose from we didn't get a shot where 6 of 6 were looking good. 2 out of 3 were smiling, looking, sitting correct but no 100% shots.
We will try again in a week or two. Until then here we are . . . 66% of use are looking good . . . no complaints, it's more than half and showing a little personality never hurts.
1 comment:
Maybe Andy's idea of taking individual shots and then editing them all together isn't such a bad idea!
Post a Comment