Sunday, March 14, 2010

Guess Who's?

Blue nail polish -- every family needs some . . .


Today I was home enjoying a quiet Sunday afternoon.  You know though, when it is too quiet the children are usually up to no good.  

Kyler came walking on his heals into the living room with his toes in the air and a grin stretching from ear to ear adorning his face.  Without the influence of his sisters who were sitting with me reading, he climbed the bathroom counter, found a "boy color" nail polish, and snuck into the kitchen to find a paper towel -- just what his sisters would use.  He was delighted with himself and his accomplishment.  I couldn't wait for his dad to come home from his church meetings to see how impressed he would be.

The innocence of youth, what a beautiful thing. 

P.S. The picture was taken by Kyler -- He will be glad he was so good at documenting at age 16.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hey! I have the same color on. You will have to tell him we are twinners!

AndyW said...

That doesn't look like his feet in the picture. I knew it was Kyler, but looking at those cute legs I thought it was you Tina!

I don't know why he finds such pleasure in coloring his toenails. He needs some more boy influence in his life! What am I talking about...he is all boy. I guess it doesn't hurt to have a few "extra" skills to impress girls with.

Marie Says Yes said...

that. is. HILARIOUS.