Kyler and Braden engaged themselves in a game of Hide and Seek while we worked. I would have never guessed but there really are some great places to hide at Juab Title. With a little assistance from his aunt, this is where Kyler placed himself. Can you see him?
From a different angle he is visible. Braden is not as tall as the table top though, making it impossible for him to be able to find his cousin until Kyler breaks the silence and then . . . he is found. Neither one of the boys really caught on to the importance of maintaining silence.
Aysen has the biggest eyes -- sometimes we call him Bugsy (from the movie, Bedtime Stories). He started smiling at me when we got home tonight. I tried to capture a smile on camera, but still wasn't able to. One of these days he will stop being so stingy with them I'm certain.
And to show how much he has grown, I'm including the picture of Aysen leaving the hospital in is car seat in November . . . Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey tin--just so you know kyler had zero assistance on my part. he did that all on his own as far as i know. i just found him there and my heart dropped thinking how easily he could have gotten hurt. why aysen is getting big. impressive! i don't know if i've ever been so excited as when aysen smiled at me.
Post a Comment