I'm told they had a wonderful time watching movies but the highlight was sledding. This summer Uncle Paul cleared a trail just for this purpose. The snow was plenty deep, berms were formed and the jump launched Taylei up to 18 feet, knocking the wind out of her upon landing. Keanna also spent a great deal of time sledding while Kyler hung out in the cabin entertaining his new friends (thanks Evan and sons for joining).
During Christmas vacation we have had an EXTREMELY hard time waking up each morning. Time has been spent focused on eating sweets, watching movies, playing air hockey, the wii and a few old-fashioned board games. Andy and I went and saw Avatar which I can not say I liked or disliked (my suggestion would be Redbox when it comes out on DVD). I would suggest EVERYONE watch this movie though . . .
I left the theater and didn't have guilt for the 113 other things I could have done with 2 hours of my life. My mind was happy to know people are still good in this world. I asked Andy later if he thought we got along as well as Leigh Anne and Sean Tuohy were depicted . . .
I left the theater and didn't have guilt for the 113 other things I could have done with 2 hours of my life. My mind was happy to know people are still good in this world. I asked Andy later if he thought we got along as well as Leigh Anne and Sean Tuohy were depicted . . .
3 comments:
all i can say is, it takes a brave woman to have a big picture taken of her butt in white pants. that's all i've got to say.
I didn't see the movie (movies come out months later here...), but I have to ask: AND?? What did Andy answer??? ;)
He said, "Do you mean do you get your way with everything like she does." I wish I could be as confident and aggressive as she is when I know what is "right". Make sure you see it when it comes.
Post a Comment