The first order of business, making a train track without instructions. I immediately knew Taylei thought of this. She doesn't realize Kyler makes his own tracks all the time. I, as usual failed miserably. I will never have the title "Train Track Builder Specialist" on my resume.
The activity seemed like such a peaceful, Sunday appropriate event until . . . . things got a little rowdy. . . . (it takes a minute to detangle the body parts when you look at the picture, to know what goes with who).
Taylei is tough but I'm stronger than she gives me credit. Two seconds passed before Keanna decided she needed to get in on the action and Kyler never wants to be left out of a good wrestling match. (We might be on our way to the catwalk, with our matching, highly sophisticated wardrobe ensembles).
Even though the pictures seem to show me down, they are deceiving, I was in complete control. Or, I would have been had I not been laughing hysterically.
The event left me wondering why I don't get off the couch and play more. I have NOT had this much fun in a long time. (Unless, you count last night when I was tossing marshmallows into Andy's mouth, watching him try to catch his competitor's marshmallow because I was tossing to slow and he is too competitive, and laughing to hard to catch any when it was his turn to toss.
These events have led me to three conclusions:
1 -- Laughter is the best medicine.
2 -- January is almost over and life WILL get better.
3 -- If you are tired enough, you can sleep through almost anything.
2 comments:
Aysen is a little Angel I am so glad he is big enough for me to hold now. lol I agree laughter and playing your kids is the best just need to remind each other to do it more.
so glad to hear taylei is doing better. can't wait to hear if she was well enough for school too. those are some seriously cute family photos. you look so adorable in that first one. no wonder you have such cute kids. looks like you guys had an enjoyable sunday afternoon. and thanks for the pictures of aysen. you need to post more :)
Post a Comment