Kyler has once again been taking pictures. His skills seem to be improving and it is a good dose of reality. How our home really is instead of how I hurry and try to make it before company arrives.
The china closet. (Aren't my cabinets pretty?)
Kyler got several pictures of me but this is the only one that doesn't highlight my less flattering features.
I really have been trying to finish getting the girls room together. Most of the things I want on the wall are now hung. I need to schedule a date with Lisa to get some vinyl to finish things off.
Kyler took a picture of his room even though it may have been the site of a recent tornado. He pulled all of the books off of his shelf to construct a ramp for his motorcycles. I would loved to have seen the completed project, he must have had quite the vision.
P.S. I played air hockey against Andy this evening. I will say I won even if the scoreboard showed a tie. I scored first, second and third and was ahead the entire game. After the game was over he also informed me my goal was malfunctioning (slightly raised) and he scored three times as a result.
P.S.S. Taylei is still sick, she has now missed two days of school and it isn't looking good for tomorrow. She really has no symptoms except she is coughing and at night has a hard time breathing. But, she has NO energy. Today reading a book was more than she could handle. We may have to go and rent a few dozen more movies for her to preview.
4 comments:
K.J. has the EXACT SAME AFFLICTION!!! this is amazing.
so funny. only you could have on-site photographer take pictures of your house any hour, any day. you little cleanie. seriously, makes me sick and you have four children. i would like your oldest two for some cleaning though. kyler is well on his way for an amazing career in photography. the girls room looks really, really cute.
I have seen Alexis and Brooklyn taking pictures too. I don't think I am brave enough to even see what they took let alone post them. It looks like you had nothing to worry about.
Hope Taylei gets feeling better soon!
Fun to see what you've been up to. Maybe, I'll start blogging again one of these days. Glad to see you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment