Thursday, January 14, 2010

Things that make you ask why . . .

The snow on the south facing slopes of the mountains has melted.  Why hasn't the snow on the south facing part of my yard disappeared?  It is suppose to be colder in the mountains correct?  I really don't understand.

Our family made a successful trip to Nephi this afternoon.  I was quite nervous to take Aysen, the getting ready part seemed frightening.  I wanted to avoid a repeat of last weeks experience.  All things went well.  I smiled as we drove PAST the hospital.  No need to fear.

I began taking Taylei to work with me when she was 2 weeks old and it didn't make me nervous.  Keanna and Kyler might have lasted up to 3 weeks before their work careers began.  Aysen is almost 8 weeks old and today was his first time inside JTAC.  This could be for one of two reasons: 1.  I'm nervous, he is little and it is RSV season.  2.  Work is extremely slow and 97% of the time I'm not even missed.  Hmmm, maybe a little of both.

Tonight we went and watched "See How They Run."  It was presented by the Juab Fine Arts Council.  We went a few minutes late and sat in the back to avoid contact with humans on Aysen's behalf.  Nikkii had the lead role.  I give it 2 thumbs up, Andy liked it and the children left smiling as well.

Now to figure out my snow problems . . .

1 comment:

Tink said...

Glad it was a safe, non-eventful, trip to nephi. I'm glad Aysen is doing well. And I'm sure everyone at Juab Title missed you more than you think.