She did take a few breaks from her reading for school, a sleep over, birthday party, and tumbling. She also read her required school book and did most of her chores. The punishment when she finds herself in trouble is still the loss of reading privileges.
Keanna began book number 2 tonight. I'm guessing it will be read within the week.
Keanna began book number 2 tonight. I'm guessing it will be read within the week. Andy is also reading a book which is out of character for him. A few months ago I was watching "Good Things Utah" when Chad Lewis was a guest. He spoke about his recent book publication. The interview was impressive. I bought the book Saturday night and gave it to Andy.
2 comments:
HARRY POTTER!!!! HARRY POTTER!!!!! i just really... really... really love harry potter. go, little reader, go!!!
She is such a reader. The great thing is I can quiz her on what she read and she has all the right answers. I think she might already be smarter than me. The Chad Lewis book is great. How could it not be, the first chapter is entitled, the bombshell! Thanks for buying me the book Tina-bo-bina. LYM
Post a Comment